Monday, March 12, 2018

DIY SWIMMING Flannel Pajama Pants

In the upcoming weeks, I will be sharing a lot more of the DIY silhouette heat transfer vinyl Creations I have done. It seems like there is always some new, fun personalised item the kids need or want.
And if you can do that personalization yourself, you can save a lot of money.
These "swimming" flannel pajama pants are just one example. Similar pants were for sale at the last two championship swim meets I took my daughter to and they we're selling them for $27. It doesn't seem like a bad price when you compare it to how much everything else you have to pay for when when it comes to swim team but I I kn I knew I could pick up a pair of pajama pants like these at Walmart for around $10 and for a a couple of dollars in heat transfer vinyl I was able to make her a pair for less than half the cost.

No comments: