Friday, November 17, 2017

Avoseedo - Grow Your Own Avocado Tree 20% OFF!


Did you know there are a lot of things in your kitchen that you can grow or root?
An avocado is one of those things. We try to grow an avocado seed once before but we didn't have a fun little Gadget like this. I had a friend who had grown one without a gadget like this but she said it wasn't easy to do and not all of them were successful so I am really hoping that this little Avoseedo floating boat that the avocado seed rest in well help us start growing our own avocado tree.

A couple of things that I have noted on the packaging is that it says it will take 1 to 4 months for the avocado pit to germinate and start growing. It says this is dependent on the breed of the avocado and the temperature. And I have to make sure to change the water every 2 to 3 weeks.

If you want to give this type of project a shot with your kids you can buy one of these at Avoseedo.com and use code sp22 get 20% off.

Right now all of their bestsellers including the single Avoseedo and the Avoseedo 3 pack are discounted as well. These items are also available on Amazon.

Check back with me in March to see how this is going. I live in MN, so my growing temperature during the winter is only room temperature and we have less sunlight this time of the year, so it may take a while.

No comments: