Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hand Print Pineapple (Golden Anniversary Gift Idea)


My in-laws recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary earlier this year.  I wanted my kids to each be able to make them a gift on their own and this is what my kindergarten son made for them.

If you have been following my blog you understand that to my kids are pretty crafty from having me as their mom. He did most of the work for this on his own. I had him draw an oval shape on the yellow paper and cut it out then glue it onto the white paper. I made the lines with the glue and let him sprinkle on the glitter and tap it off. Then I helped him out by painting his hand green so he could press it in place for the top

I also did the glue for the word golden but he sprinkled on the gold glitter on it. He did the other writing himself to.